Welcome to Amy's Teacup Pugs! In 2000, the Hostetter family created Amy Teacup Pug Puppies with the intent to connect healthy puppies with caring families. Amy Teacup Pugs does not condone Puppy Mills, and we strongly discourage against all breeding practices in which the health and well-being of innocent dogs and puppies are compromised. Listed below are some of the steps we take to help you find a quality breeder through our website:
- Most breeders have a photographer from Amy teacups who sees their puppies personally and looks for red flags about the puppies well being and care. In cases where we are unable to visit the breeder personally, we collect as much background information on the breeder as possible.
- If it is proven that a breeder is using illegal or inhumane breeding practices, we then disqualify that breeder from advertising on our website.
- We make an effort to educate Dog Breeders on breeding standards and the importance of selling only healthy puppies with good genetics.
We encourage people to consider adoption if they are experienced and have the means to care for an adopted or rescued dog. For more information on adopting a dog, you can visit a local Shelter or Rescue.
- We make it well-known to all of our breeders that we stand firmly against the mistreatment of animals and will not tolerate any such practice.
- We strive to build personal relationships with breeders so we can become familiar with their breeding practices.
At Amy Teacup Pugs, we understand the things that you are looking for in a companion. We understand the importance of having your new family member come to you a healthy, happy puppy with good genetics. There are a number of things that we do to assure that your experience with us is a positive one.
- Every puppy for sale carries a minimum of a 30-day health guarantee provided by the breeder. Each State has their guidelines, and we expect breeders to follow them for a list of the laws protecting people buying a puppy state by state.
- We request all breeders keep their puppies up to date on all vaccinations and de-wormer.
- We recommend that all breeders have their puppies vet checked.
All of us here at Amy Teacup Pugs have the well being of the puppies in mind first and foremost. We recommend that every person visits the breeder directly and determine for yourself how they are raising their puppies. In the event you feel uncomfortable with anything you experience, we request that you contact us directly so we can look into the situation.
The adoption of a puppy is a big commitment. As a prospective dog owner, we suggest that you thoroughly research the breeds you are interested in. By doing these things, you are ensuring that the puppy you choose is a good fit for your family.
We also invite any feedback you may have for us. Feel free to email us or use our contact form with any questions.
We are the sole owners of Amy Teacup Pugs Paradise and will continue to be directly involved with daily day to day operations. Our Family has lots of experience caring for puppies and provide valuable experience, advice, and hands on care for our little ones.